St Mere Eglise Hoodie
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders over $82
No Hassle Returns and Exchanges
Support Veteran Owned Small Businesses
St. Mere Eglise Hoodie. wetsu.co
- Created by Airborne, For the Airborne
- No tags so your neck can stay comfortable in the gym or just relax on the couch
- Made with dual-blend cotton and polyester to last years
- Made with premium ink that will maintain its vibrance so you can strut like a boss
- Fit is Standard Size
- Material is rated "Mid-weight", providing you with protection from the cold but light enough to stay active
- Jersey lined hood to cover your dome piece when needed
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams to remain durable
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband to stay secure
- Metal eyelets because plastic is not good enough
- Printed in the great state of Montana
Shipping & Return
All orders are shipped within 1 to 3 business days of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS, or UPS depending on your location and fastest available service. The typical delivery time frame is between 3-7 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
RETURN & EXCHANGES
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
All WETSU apparel and gear comes with our premium quality guarantee. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most small businesses. If your item doesn't fit or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can initiate the return.
To start a return or exchange, you can contact us at email@example.com.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.