To make sure your package gets to its destination, follow these instructions for entering a military address.
- For Army, Navy, and Marines: Enter Unit Number and Box Number
- For Ships: Enter Ship Name and Hull Number
- For Air Force: Enter PSC Number and Box Number
Address Line 2 Field
Enter optional military command or organization name (e.g. USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.)
Enter APO or PFO
Note: We cannot ship to city codes other than APO or FPO military shipments.
Select one of the following:
- AA - Armed Forces America
- AE - Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada
- AP - Armed Forces Pacific
Zip Code Field
Enter the 5-digit Zip code for the military unit. It must start with a 0 or 9.
We suggest entering the phone number of a family member or friend who is stateside.