St Michael Traditional Premium Sticker
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders over $82
No Hassle Returns and Exchanges
Support Veteran Owned Small Businesses
St Michael is tatted upon the bodies of many paratroopers. The St Michael traditional sticker is a traditional rendition of a classic design. You can’t slap it on your body, but you can slap it on anything else.
- Created for Airborne, By Airborne
- 2.75 mil gloss clear calendared inkjet vinyl with clear solvent based permanent adhesive to keep it rigged to whatever you slap it on
- Rated for interior or exterior decal use so you can show off anywhere like a boss
- 3-5 year outdoor durability, lasts longer than an enlistment contract
- 2.5 mil transparent laminate for extra UV protection
- Printed by a small business using UV Eco-Solvent Ink because we support other small businesses and like the environment
- 100% Slap Satisfaction Guaranteed
Shipping & Return
All orders are shipped within 1 to 3 business days of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS, or UPS depending on your location and fastest available service. The typical delivery time frame is between 3-7 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
RETURN & EXCHANGES
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
All WETSU apparel and gear comes with our premium quality guarantee. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most small businesses. If your item doesn't fit or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to contact us at email@example.com so we can initiate the return.
To start a return or exchange, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.